Leitz WOW Buy & Get
Full Terms & Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: ACCO UK Limited, Oxford House, Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 8SZ. Please do not send applications to this address
1. Eligibility: The Leitz WOW FREE Gift Promotion (the ‘Promotion’) is open to customers who are residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland, who are aged 18 years or over only and excludes employees (and their immediate families) of ACCO UK Limited (the ‘Promoter’), its agents, trade customers or any other company or person professionally connected with the promotion.
2. An individual must have a unique, valid genuine email address to enter which must be available for the duration of the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: Promotion opens at 00:01 GMT on 01.04.20. The closing date is 23.59 GMT on 31.12.20. All claims must be submitted by 31.01.21.
4. Internet access and registration required.
5. How to participate:
a) Purchase any 2 Leitz WOW products during the promotional period to claim a free gift.
b) To claim visit www.leitz.com/promotions
c) Users must enter their full name, address, email, where the participating product was purchased and upload a copy of the original itemised receipts as directed.
d) Claims are checked - only valid claims will receive a free gift
e) 1 purchase entitles the individual to one claim only.
f) Maximum 5 claims per person throughout the promotion
6. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s), programmes or scripts to circumvent this condition to generate additional claims in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s claims will be disqualified and will be void.
7. Claimants must retain original itemised receipts showing purchases (no photocopies accepted) for claim verification purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, if you claim multiple times you will need multiple receipts to claim your gift.
8. The claimant will receive notification of a successful/unsuccessful claim within 30 working days of submitting the claim via the email address used as part of the claim process.
9. Successful claimants will receive their specified free gift within 45 days of successfully submitting the claim.
10. The free gift will be delivered to the postal address used as part of the claim process. It is the claimants’ responsibility to ensure all address details are correct.
11. It is the responsibility of the claimant to check junk / spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication being sent. ACCO UK Ltd is not responsible for a claimant making a late claim on their free gift if this email is missed / not read because it was in their junk folder.
12. There are no cash or other gift alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control, when the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoter the gifts will only be awarded directly to the claimants. Promotional products cannot be exchanged in whole or in part for cash. The selling or transfer of promotional products is strictly forbidden.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims including but not limited to asking for further address / company and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a free gift or withdraw entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
14. Employees require permission from their employers or senior managers in order to participate and it is the responsibility of both the individual and the company to understand any tax implications.
15. General: The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever, nor for any associated costs to the claimant. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the claimant in the application.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any application and to terminate the account of anyone that is believed to be in breach of the offer Terms and Conditions.
17. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Website or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. Any tax liability arising from receipt of the gift will be the responsibility of the winner and / or their company.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this gift draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the gift draw or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. Only valid product details will be accepted. All product details, proofs of purchase and claims are subject to verification.
22. Any attempt to claim multiple times against the same purchase will disqualify entry and any potential gift award will be forfeited.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on the law of the relevant country but the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.